13 October, 2008

By the numbers

Because I'm sick ... here's the best you're gonna get:

2- the number of boots I got made in the buzz

47- the number of kids that bailed to camping with me this weekend (that was all of them)

1- number of leopards I'm pretty sure I saw about a week ago

8- number of hours I spent in the sun getting burnt last Friday attending the mandatory sports day

2- boxes of apple juice I've gone through since this weekend

6.022 x 10^23 - number of atoms/molecules/formula units in one mole of substance (Mole Day's coming up folks)

0.5- how I'm feeling right now on a scale of one to ten

2- the number I saw in the 'optical illusion' ... colour blindness tests do NOT count as optical illusions...

1- rolls of toilet paper I have left in the house

5- the number of classes I should be prepping for

1- number of freakin' rad elephant head mugs I've made in the clay centre

4- number of winter hats ('tooks') I've busted out of hibernation

1- prototypes of elephants I've made

1- the number of accordions I have in the mail right now somewhere between Delhi and Chicago

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 - the level of my happiness upon having an update to your blog

-3 - the level of my happines upon realizing you see leopards. Can you use moose repellent to keep safe?

Tori Carlson said...

James oh James. Can I just first tell you how much people adore you in APO? I have a lot to live up to apparently. Laura is my Mom. She said she was pretty sure you would be concerned that she is my mother, and once again president of APO... NOel talks about you often, as does Brant. I had your Jeep this weekend and they seemed to have lots of memories. I thought you would appreciate how much they all miss you, and talk about you. I wish I could have had this experience with yoU! Miss you brother! Love yOU!

Anonymous said...

Please 'splain what it means to "bail to camping". Does that mean that they didn't go? Was it too cold?

Anonymous said...

I want a photo of the elephant mug -- please. Kaylee loves elephants.

And please go shopping for more toilet paper... it's not a good thing to be without.

Unknown said...

Not exactly that pertinent, but I learned how to mic an accordion for recording or live sound reinforcement applications. Audio engineering is neat!