17 October, 2011

identity issues?

Since moving here I have been mistaken for a Frenchman, Englishman and an Irishman (all in one week too!).  I'm not entirely sure why.

































Yeah, I don't see it either.
In other news.  I went to the bank today to try and open a bank account.  I was told that it was relatively painless.  You go in, give them your papers, sign something, they scan it and you're done.  It was supposedly a newly streamlined process.  Well, of course things are never that easy.  Everything is fine until the woman leaves the room and reenters with a stack of papers.  She laughs slightly and motions for me to sign the bottom of the page.  I do.  She flips it over and motions for me to do it again.  Then again.

For 110 pages...

Now, I'm no John Green, but I think I took care of business.  Truly, it wasn't really my signature but more my initials.  It's OK, when the J and the R are written in cursive and blended together they look kind of like a butterfly.  I like it.


:)8             (<-- Bowtie smilie?  I like it.)

1 comment:

Yankeefan said...

LOL to funny