08 March, 2009

Oh my stars and garters...

I like looking at the Feedjit live feed to see where the people who view my blog are from and just how they got here. Most are people I know, family, friends, Wade. Others come via the WS website. Others still, and I find these the most intriguing, come from random google searches (my favourite still being that I'm in the top 10 for reasons as to why India sucks, though this may displace it). The one I saw tonight was some blog feed from Hong Kong about sex. I figured it out that in one of my HK posts I talked about determining the sex of a horse and that must be how I'm suddenly linked to Filipino prostitutes and the world's first 3d sex film.

Oh blog, of all the things you have shown me and brought to my attention. You are truly an eye opener.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my lil brother is world renowned for horse sex...thats fantastic... well i guess there are worse things.

Sloth Love Chunk said...

yeah that was totally me...