08 December, 2008

yup

What can one do in MS Paint?


Ahh... Those were good times up at da tech.

I've been thinking about making up something similar for my (mis-)adventures here in India. I just haven't really had time or a whole lot of inspiration.

On another note, a music teacher friend of mine found a book of Christmas carols for the accordion. I haven't had much a chance to do anything beyond looking at it but maybe we'll see about a video post in the future.

On an other nother note, it's finals week. I'm stressing out students with my super tough finals (I made up the keys in about 15 minutes, I dunno what they're moaning about.) and stressing out a bit myself about getting grades in on time. I'll be fine. Everything will get done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does it feel to be on the other end of finals? That's gotta be weird after being the student for so long!

Can't wait to hear about the carols on the accordion, even if we don't get to actually hear them.

Love you oodles! Hope your Christmoose is awesome!

Becky said...

i'm telling you, you've got to get an india strip going. it'd be fabulous! your xmas present from us might help with that. ;)

of course i'm not sending it off until i know it will get there when you are back from HK, so it won't be ordered or sent out for a while yet. should have it in february some time.

miss you, love you!