01 December, 2008

For Jill...

...because she felt left out of my post about the Christmas ornaments.

I find this one reminds me of her.

Jill

On another note, only 64 more hours until I'm done actually teaching for the semester. I'm not counting down or anything.

And on another other note, check out the new title background. I finally got up to the top of the hill when it was clear out. I headed up for lunch on Sunday with Megan and Jeanne. I found my new favourite place to get good, cheap, unhealthy garlic chicken (and sour straws).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else notice that when James talks about people, they are all of the feminine persuasion?

And on another note, of all the ornaments in all the world, he seems unable to find one that reminds him of me. Now, I didn't want to point out how wounded and hurt I was (well, am) but now this Jill person gets her own post and an ornament and I'm left with ... pictures of Kaylee with stickers on Mike's blog.

I must not be living right. But I love you anyway, James.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that this ornament is a Hallmark Keepsake ornament.

niftysunburn said...

'I don't think that this ornament is a Hallmark Keepsake ornament.'

Actually...

It is.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

thanks james I love it!

sorry maggie =(

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Jill. Any ornament that would remind James of me would probably be inappropriate for the blog, anyway!

Becky said...

ok so I found a few for maggie...

http://www.ornament-shop.com/pic/07/qxe9027.jpg

http://www.ornament-shop.com/pic/07/qxi4119.jpg

http://www.ornament-shop.com/pic/05/qxi8925.jpg

ok i'm gonna feel really stupid if i mixed you up with someone else, but i swear i remember you saying you loath this movie. :) if it wasn't you, then i blame my pregnancy brain.